We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Blood
You can find below a complete list of games like Blood. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Blood with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Don´t even dare to hope for state-of the art graphics, a proper balancing, professional voice acting or breathtaking script-writing. This here is 100% pure trash, an adventure / shooter hybrid with gazillions of bad jokes, dozens of pop culture references and a hidden, dense net of subversive, intelligent messages related to post-WWII-politics. Oh yes, you need a basic knowledge of pop culture to enjoy the game, and quite some education on politics to really love it, but who cares?
- A tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous and dark deeds, is seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibetan mountains.
- The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
- Hard Reset is a first-person shooter aiming to be a throwback to the "oldskool" times, with spectacular explosions, hordes of monsters and a variety of weapons. The game relies heavily on environmental hazards, such as high voltage boxes and exploding barrels, which the player must utilize to defeat large groups of foes.
- Lo Wang has been working as a Shadow Warrior (a bodyguard and mercenary of sorts) for the powerful Zilla Corporation for years. But when he discovered the evil Zilla's plan to summon monsters from other dimensions and conquer the world, he left in disgust. Realizing that Lo Wang might jeopardize his plans, Zilla sends his assassins after him.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is a standalone prequel to the critically acclaimed first-person action-adventure shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order. The adventure, which spans eight chapters and two interconnected stories, features the hallmarks of MachineGames – thrilling action, immersive story and intense first-person combat. As war hero B.J.
- Splatter is a top-down-shooter with a film-noir-singleplayer-campaign, challenging fights against all kinds of monsters, gory splatter effects and destructible level environments. Meet real cool characters with quests, engage boss fights and upgrade your weapons. You also get stylish cutscenes, actions sequences, secret collectibles and an arcade survival modus with worldwide leaderboards to compete with your friends.
Most of the game is set in a remote desert area of New Mexico in the Black Mesa Research Facility, a fictional complex that bears many similarities to both the Los Alamos National Laboratory and Area 51, at some point between the 2000s. The game's protagonist is the theoretical physicist Gordon Freeman, an 27-year old MIT graduate who holds a Ph.D.. Freeman becomes one of the survivors of an experiment at Black Mesa that goes horribly wrong, when an unexpected "resonance cascade"—a fictitious phenomenon —rips dimensional seams, devastating the facility.
Deus Ex: The Fall is set in 2027– a golden era for science, technology and human augmentation, but also a time of great social divide and global conspiracy. Powerful corporations have seized control from governments and command the drug supply needed by augmented humans to survive.
In this chaos Ben Saxon, a former British SAS Mercenary who underwent physical augmentation, is desperate for the truth behind the drug conspiracy. Betrayed by his private military employers, the Tyrants, not only is his own life at risk but for all augmented humans, time is running out…
- The Earth is separated by an invisible barrier from the Lost Land, a realm in which time has no meaning, and which is inhabited by ferocious dinosaurs and aliens. For many generations, the mantle of Turok has been bestowed upon those who saw the protection of the barrier as their sacred duty. But an evil lord named Campaigner is seeking for an artifact that is capable of destroying the barrier, striving to dominate the entire universe. This artifact, known as the Chronoscepter, was broken into pieces which were then hidden away.
- Shadow Warrior is a reboot of the 1997 first-person shooter Shadow Warrior. The player controls the ninja mercenary Lo Wang who is hired by Zilla Enterprise to buy the katana Nobitsura Kage for 2 million dollars. When the deal goes awry Wang is captured. After he manages to escape he bonds with the spirit Hoji who also holds an interest in the katana. The game is then divided into different chapters where Wang chases after the katana. The game uses an Asian setting in a modern day environment.
- Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
F.E.A.R. 3 (stylized as F.3.A.R) is a psychological horror first-person shooter video game developed by Day 1 Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the sequel to F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and the third main installment of the F.E.A.R. series. It was announced on April 8, 2010, and was stated to include John Carpenter helping on the cinematics as well as writer Steve Niles. It is also the only F.E.A.R. game to have offline multiplayer, and the first one to introduce co-op.
- For some time now, Leafmore High School has been the setting for unexplained disappearances. In this survival horror game, you take control of a group of 5 American students. With your friends, you try to unravel the mysterious happenings at this unremarkable-looking school. The night will be long and survival not will not be easy...