We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Cube World
You can find below a complete list of games like Cube World. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Cube World with specific features or for a specific platform.
- The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has a strong desire for self-rule. Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large-scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself.
Forsaken World is a land full of wonder, excitement, and new adventures. Stand strong and unite with your fellow adventurers against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda. Choose between six races and nine classes, each with their own in-depth narrative and history, as you work to drive out the evil that inhabits the land. You will roam through an ever-changing landscape as you discover and immerse yourself in the dark, fantasy world that is Forsaken World.
- Forged at the nexus of the elemental planes, Telara is home to enchanted forests, towering volcanoes, shimmering beaches, and blighted swamps. It’s home to vibrant cities and zones alive with Ascended heroes questing, crafting, trading, battling, and building Dimensions. And it’s home to insatiable planar invaders, forces of chaos that have overrun dozens of unique dungeons and raids that are yours to purge and plunder.
Adventure in an open-ended MMORPG freed from predefined paths and progression. Build massive castles and lay claim to lands whose riches fuel a deep, player-driven economy. Band together to protect your fortune in epic siege battles and naval combat – or live the life of an outlaw, prying glory and coin from foes left in your wake.
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is a fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in the vast world of Telon, an ancient world of magic, intrigue and adventure. Facing the challenges of a war torn world, the diverse people here struggle to rebuild their once great civilizations. A fragile alliance has been struck, and with the lands set upon by invading forces, the races must band together to survive. Telon is in desperate need of heroes. Your journey begins now.
- The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands! Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!
- MU Online, produced by Webzen Inc is a full 3D MMORPG which is one of the leading online games developed in Korea. MU is a highly involved fantasy RPG based on the legendary Continent of MU. MU established a basic frame of various online games and other following games and regarded as a pioneer of 3D MMORPG.
The celebrated Elder Scrolls series is online for the first time. Discover more of Tamriel than you’ve ever seen, from the frozen peaks of Skyrim to the murky depths of Black Marsh—and do it all with your friends by your side! With a vast (and growing) world full of dungeons to delve, ancient mysteries to unravel, and incredible treasures to claim, you’ll find endless reasons to explore every corner of Tamriel.
- Are you ready for the FATE-IEST of the FATE games? Welcome to the final chapter in the classic, action RPG series! FATE: The Cursed King has new weapons (of course), more spells (a necessity), unique armor (sweet loots) and AI-controlled allies! Wait, what?! That’s right. This FATE game IS A PARTY. Woo! Party system! In FATE: The Cursed King, disaster threatens your home! Can you break the curse or will the city of Ekbatan be forever doomed?
- It is believed that at the dawn of time, there was a great war between the Titans and the Gods. During this war which spanned many centuries, humanity was born and stood beside the Gods. At the war's conclusion the Gods were victorious and the Titans were banished to the great darkness. Now the Titans have escaped and spread their evil over the ancient world of Greece (and beyond). You are a hero who arrives in this time of need to fight the Titans and bring peace to the world once more.
- Welcome to the World of Gielinor RuneScape is one of the largest, most expansive online fantasy games on the web today. It has over 175 million registered accounts and a loyal following that continues to make incredible use of its bravery, intuition, cunning and wit to explore the game world, discovering adventure, battling rival clans and conquering a massive online world.
- At the end of Gothic the nameless hero destroyed the Avatar of the god Beliar known as the Sleeper. But although his body was gone, the Sleeper wasn't ready to give up and chose an undead dragon as his new form on the world. So in Gothic II the goal was to defeat his four minions, which he left behind in the mine-valley, and the sleeper himself with the power of the Eye of Innos.
- What is Ultima Online? There are dozens of things we could say, and that others have said over the years. It's an expansive, immersive sandbox world enjoyed by thousands of players all over the world every day. It's an innovative and unmatched experience in the realm of massively multiplayer online role playing games. It's a world in which you can not only fight, craft, create, explore, and triumph...but a world in which you can live. And it's still so much more than that.
- MapleStory is a free to play 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG set in Maple World. You defeat monsters and complete quests alone or in a group (of up to 6) to improve your skills and increase your character's stats such as EXP points while acquiring the in-game currency Mesos. In the game, players travel Maple World, defeating monsters and developing their characters skills and abilities as is typical in role-playing games. Players can interact with others in many ways, such as through chatting, trading and playing minigames.
- ngdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is an action RPG set in the fantasy world Amalur, which is divided into several kingdoms. It was once a peaceful world until Gadflow, the new king of the Winter Court of the magical Faelands kingdom, marched with his followers – the Tuatha Deohn – to wage war against the young races of Amalur. He believes a new god called Tirnoch is to be born in the East. The conflict is a hopeless affair for the other races as the Fae revive after death. The player controls the protagonist called Fateless One from a third-person perspective.
- Neverwinter is a free, action MMORPG based on the acclaimed Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game. Epic stories, action combat and classic roleplaying await those heroes courageous enough to enter the fantastic world of Neverwinter! Explore and defend one of the most beloved cities from the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting as it rises from the ashes of destruction. This immersive MMORPG will take you from the besieged walls of the city to subterranean passageways in search of forgotten secrets and lost treasure.
- An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.
The game is set in the fictional world of Sanctuary, centred around the town of Tristram in the Kingdom of Khanduras. The protagonist is a lone hero who takes upon himself to find what is causing distress in the town's cathedral and is taken upon a journey that brings him down into the deep caves beneath the cathedral, all the way into Hell to combat Diablo, the Lord of Terror.
- When the Traveler speaks of a test within the Temple of Fate, presented to only the most dedicated of champions, you stand confident that the spoils beyond the portal will be yours. The challenge of FATE - The Traitor Soul is your destiny...will you accept it? Seek fortune and glory within the Chamber of Trials by battling the evil that lurks within. Fight your way through innumerable dungeons, caverns, and tunnels, with one of five loyal pets by your side. Play as yourself, or in the guise of a new hero: an Orc, Cogger, or Elven warrior. Choose from 50 new pieces of armor and 13 new spells.
- Are you the hero, journeying through epic, monster-filled adventures where the ultimate fate of Neverwinter rests on your shoulders? Are you the builder, creating adventures that challenge paladins, sorcerers, or anyone daring to test your campaign adventure? Are you the Dungeon Master, the omniscient being in your adventure world, guiding your friends through exciting stories, managing their game world and challenging them as they live and die in your campaign world? Neverwinter Nights: your unlimited adventure begins here. Do you answer the call?
- Allods Online is a revolutionary massively multiplayer RPG from Gala-Net, the publisher of Flyff and Rappelz, and Mail.Ru Games, the developer of Heroes of Might & Magic V and Rage of Mages. The largest game development project in Russian history at $12 million, Allods features state of the art graphics by top award-winning artists and a cinematic soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Dexter, Fallout 1 & 2, Planescape: Torment). The game is one of the largest and most comprehensive MMORPGs ever created.
- The Lord of the Rings Online brings the world of J.R.R. Tolkien to the MMO community. Middle-earth is represented accurately in this game, with the majority of locations from the books found throughout the game world. The original release of this game comes with the lands of Eriador, where the Shire and Rivendell are located. Players will have the chance to meet many characters from the books, from Gandalf and Bilbo to Frodo and Samwise.
- The third chapter in developer Blizzard's premier dungeon-crawler franchise. Diablo III picks up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of Sanctuary from the forces of both Heaven and Hell, has been destroyed and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of 5 distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen.