We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Darkout
You can find below a complete list of games like Darkout. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Darkout with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2d, pirate roguelike-like game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu and helped partially by known Manager Alexander Poysky. In the game, the player controls the crew of a pirate ship. The player must sail the ship over a number of sea zones, each with procedurally generated events in a roguelike fashion, while facing pirates and other hostile forces, recruiting new crew members, keeping discipline, outfitting, upgrading ship and more.
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
- Salt is a game based around exploration and adventure where you sail across a vast ocean exploring different islands. The world of Salt is procedurally generated, providing you with an endless amount of exploration. During your adventure you will meet various challenges and obstacles that you will have to overcome, as well as discovering the real story behind the world of Salt. You will fight pirates, hunt animals, sail the ocean waves, craft items from resources you find throughout the world, and discover mysterious places throughout your adventure.
- Two weeks have gone by since the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. After the destruction of the brain-melter by Strelok, everyone in the zone is pushing towards the reactor - even the military. But although the five helicopter-pilots had a detailed map with every anomaly on it, they crashed. To find out what happened, the Ukraine Intelligence sends Major Degtarew disguised as a stalker into the region east and southwest of Pripyat and ultimately the eastern part of the ghost town itself.
- Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.
- They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can't wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues! Dead Island Riptide takes players to the island of Palanai on the Banoi archipelago, infested with bloodthirsty Zombies and only a few remaining Survivors still fighting for their lives. Introducing new terrifying enemies, deadly weapons, a new playable character and much more, Dead Island Riptide will draw players back into a world that has grown corrupt - with the last rays of hope vanishing in rising tides.
- The third chapter in developer Blizzard's premier dungeon-crawler franchise. Diablo III picks up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of Sanctuary from the forces of both Heaven and Hell, has been destroyed and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of 5 distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen.
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
- Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their hives to feed.
Arctic alive - a simulator with elements of survival horror. The action takes
place in Siberia on the research station "Arctic". There was something in
what is necessary to understand the player. The world is open for
exploration. Throughout the company, the player must take care of themselves,
maintain health, provide food, adapt to the environment.
Frost in the -50 ° C can be more dangerous than bears!
Masterspace is a game about mining, creating and exploring, featuring fully destructible environments and spaceships that allow you to travel between different planets. Use explosives to mine metal ores or watch your newly constructed home get smashed to pieces by a meteorite impact. As you venture into space to discover new planets, the hull integrity of your custom built spaceship will be tested.You start out by mining stone and chopping down trees to produce primitive building materials.
- In this frantic 2D action game, you are part of the Mercenary Kings, the most skilled team of warriors-for-hire on Earth, but when your comrades have fallen and the fearsome forces of CLAW have seized an island-wide top secret Laboratory Base, you must do what it takes to stop them. But you're not going in unprepared!
- Nature is brutal, but can you survive the Brutal Nature of man? Brutal Nature is a free to play multiplayer survival game where anything can be created and destroyed. You are stranded on an island but you are not alone. Form a group with others to improve your chances of survival but beware not everyone will be friendly! Life in Brutal Nature is about survival by gathering resources for crafting, building structures, hunting and being hunted. For a list of currently supported features check out our information page.
Many decades after the worldwide economic collapse of 2040 along with the decrease of natural resources, hunger and violence haunted the society in a global scale.
After a never ending war of global scale in the search for resources, whole cities were destroyed and families devastated in a few days, governments and authorities dismantled.
The world population which had been around 8.6 billion in 2030 is expected to drop around 10 million and this number decreases every second. Mankind now lives in fear, fighting every day for its survival.
ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.
In ELEX, you join the war over a powerful resource that gives people great magic-like powers, but turns them into indifferent cold creatures. You decide if emotions and humaneness or cold synthetic logic will rule the world of Magalan.
Game is in early access, before purchasing the game, make sure that you fully understand and agree with its system’s requirements and are willing to accept flaws/bugs and changes that will occur during its development such as removing all user data. Information below may not be currently fulfilled in this version of the game. Thank you for understanding.PROLOG
- In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
- The hero of the Gothic saga has fulfilled his destiny and became King Robar III. Once he recklessly agreed to deliver a strange amulet for a blind lady, and from that moment on, his soul became corrupted. Now all the former hero can think about is power and conquest - but not for long, as a new hero has risen somewhere else...
- You have crashed. You are stranded. But you are not alone. The Spiral Knights have awoken on an alien world. Their equipment stores have been raided and their starship, The Skylark, will not recover from the crash. Now they must work together to survive on a journey that will take them to the very core of the world.
3030 Deathwar Redux is an Open World 2D Space Adventure with a twist!
A dead body is found by his crew, then his new ship gets impounded by the cops, something is going on... probably related to a missing freighter with a large cargo of gold bars. Now, John Falcon, a freewheeling space pilot, tries to get back on his feet. But where to start?
- At the end of Gothic the nameless hero destroyed the Avatar of the god Beliar known as the Sleeper. But although his body was gone, the Sleeper wasn't ready to give up and chose an undead dragon as his new form on the world. So in Gothic II the goal was to defeat his four minions, which he left behind in the mine-valley, and the sleeper himself with the power of the Eye of Innos.
Antharion is an epic old-school fantasy RPG that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding.