We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Dungeon Siege 2
You can find below a complete list of games like Dungeon Siege II. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Dungeon Siege II with specific features or for a specific platform.
Let the blood of the wicked quench your thirst for battle! The evil Krugs destroyed your farm, your family, your friends. Now it's time for revenge. As you battle your way across a vast, breathtaking world, you'll forge a fearsome party to fight the forces of evil. But beware: as your power increases, so does the intensity of combat!
- It is believed that at the dawn of time, there was a great war between the Titans and the Gods. During this war which spanned many centuries, humanity was born and stood beside the Gods. At the war's conclusion the Gods were victorious and the Titans were banished to the great darkness. Now the Titans have escaped and spread their evil over the ancient world of Greece (and beyond). You are a hero who arrives in this time of need to fight the Titans and bring peace to the world once more.
- Are you ready for the FATE-IEST of the FATE games? Welcome to the final chapter in the classic, action RPG series! FATE: The Cursed King has new weapons (of course), more spells (a necessity), unique armor (sweet loots) and AI-controlled allies! Wait, what?! That’s right. This FATE game IS A PARTY. Woo! Party system! In FATE: The Cursed King, disaster threatens your home! Can you break the curse or will the city of Ekbatan be forever doomed?
- When the Traveler speaks of a test within the Temple of Fate, presented to only the most dedicated of champions, you stand confident that the spoils beyond the portal will be yours. The challenge of FATE - The Traitor Soul is your destiny...will you accept it? Seek fortune and glory within the Chamber of Trials by battling the evil that lurks within. Fight your way through innumerable dungeons, caverns, and tunnels, with one of five loyal pets by your side. Play as yourself, or in the guise of a new hero: an Orc, Cogger, or Elven warrior. Choose from 50 new pieces of armor and 13 new spells.
- Sigil... A place with gates that lead anywhere in existence, provided you have the proper key. It is a neutral ground and a watering hole for races across the multiverse, all under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the enigmatic ruler of the city. It is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, where belief has the power to reshape worlds and change the laws of physics...
- Are you the hero, journeying through epic, monster-filled adventures where the ultimate fate of Neverwinter rests on your shoulders? Are you the builder, creating adventures that challenge paladins, sorcerers, or anyone daring to test your campaign adventure? Are you the Dungeon Master, the omniscient being in your adventure world, guiding your friends through exciting stories, managing their game world and challenging them as they live and die in your campaign world? Neverwinter Nights: your unlimited adventure begins here. Do you answer the call?
- Cabal Online takes place in a fictional world known as Nevareth, nearly a thousand years after its devastation by a powerful group of idealistic men, the CABAL. Hoping to turn their world into a utopia, they inadvertently fueled the forces and laws of nature to rebel against them, causing the event known as the Apocalypse. After the destruction, only eight members of the CABAL survived, including their leader, Faust.
- In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city. Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!
- Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo's evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny.
- For Blood and Honor brings back the fantasy role-playing genre with an enhanced game engine and thrilling gameplay. It brings to life a fantasy world replete with fearsome dragons, horrifying monsters and exotic races. This game has everything the experienced role-player desires, including new character classes, skills, spells, magic items and a compelling story that will keep you absorbed for hours on end. Might and Magic VII - For Blood and Honor brings to life the most fantastic, engrossing and intense role-playing experience ever created.
- Geneforge 5: Overthrow is an Indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the final chapter of the epic Geneforge Saga. Return to the world of the Shapers one final time. Explore a vast, war-torn world, create and mold your own army of strange, powerful monsters, and choose a side to help lead to final victory.
- Spiderweb Software brings you Avadon: The Black Fortress, the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people.
Nestled deep under Kirkwall, you'll find a market with a curious collection of items, some for sale, some for free, and ranging from the mundane to the mysterious! One artifact can even transform your very body, face, hair, eyes—all new! We've even granted you your very own mabari war hound to call to your side with a whistle—a boon in battle and a beloved pet at home. Visit the Black Emporium today, and you’ll be the envy of adventurers everywhere. Your invitation awaits!
- Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
- What is Ultima Online? There are dozens of things we could say, and that others have said over the years. It's an expansive, immersive sandbox world enjoyed by thousands of players all over the world every day. It's an innovative and unmatched experience in the realm of massively multiplayer online role playing games. It's a world in which you can not only fight, craft, create, explore, and triumph...but a world in which you can live. And it's still so much more than that.
- Spiderweb Software returns to its epic creation, to tell a story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds. Avernum: Escape From the Pit is the first chapter in an Indie fantasy role-playing saga, the tale of desperate exiles and their battle for survival and a land to call their own.
- The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands! Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!
- Poised on the brink of destruction and threatened by over whelming chaos, a mysterious energy source is spreading across the world of Ancaria. Leaving mutation and terror in its wake, this living energy has become the razors edge on which all else is balanced. The powers of Light and Shadow are destined to collide in an ill fated battle that could tear apart the fabric of life itself.
- The destroyer is walking the land once again. The legendary Planeswalker Escaton has been seen in Jadame and the very elements themselves have felt his presence. In the four corners of the world, gates to the planes of Fire, Air, Earth and Water have opened and denizens of those realms are sweeping across the lands, devastating all in their path. Lead a band of rugged adventurers on a mission of utmost peril to save the kingdoms from ruin, or watch as the lands are devastated forever.
- Might and Magic IV: Clouds of Xeen is the fourth installment in the Might and Magic. Trouble is brewing in the land of Xeen. A mysterious villain by the name of Lord Xeen has imprisoned Crodo, overseer of Xeen, in a tower and is unleashing havoc across the land. A new band of adventurers must be formed to stop him and save the Clouds of Xeen.
- Scarlet Blade takes place on a future version of Earth after humanity was annihilated by alien attackers. Now, however, humanity's last hope arrives in the form of cloned super-soldiers known as the Arkana. Explore an exotic world teeming with diversity, from sun-soaked beaches, to ominous forests, to snow-swept ridges, all dotted with relics of ancient technology.
- Tales of Symphonia is an RPG that starts off from the peaceful village of Iselia. Where Lloyd Irving is a student under the tutelage of Professor Raine Sage, who specializes in magic and archaeology. His school friend Colette Brunel has been rumored to be the daughter of an angel. She was born with a sacred stone in her hand, because of this she is the "Chosen of Sylvarant". The Chosen must complete the world regeneration, a quest to unlock magic seals and enter the otherworldly Tower of Salvation, to make the slowly dying world a true paradise.
- Drakensang is a third-person party-based RPG based on the pen & paper role-play rules of The Dark Eye. Drakensang is the first PC game for over 10 years to be based on Germany's most successful and popular role-play system. Drakensang builds on the pen & paper rules as applied in version 4.0. The developers have optimized the rulebook specially for the PC realization in order to make the game more accessible. But the essential qualities and the depth of the original rules have not been compromised.