We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Fate Undiscovered Realms
You can find below a complete list of games like FATE: Undiscovered Realms. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of FATE: Undiscovered Realms with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Are you ready for the FATE-IEST of the FATE games? Welcome to the final chapter in the classic, action RPG series! FATE: The Cursed King has new weapons (of course), more spells (a necessity), unique armor (sweet loots) and AI-controlled allies! Wait, what?! That’s right. This FATE game IS A PARTY. Woo! Party system! In FATE: The Cursed King, disaster threatens your home! Can you break the curse or will the city of Ekbatan be forever doomed?
- When the Traveler speaks of a test within the Temple of Fate, presented to only the most dedicated of champions, you stand confident that the spoils beyond the portal will be yours. The challenge of FATE - The Traitor Soul is your destiny...will you accept it? Seek fortune and glory within the Chamber of Trials by battling the evil that lurks within. Fight your way through innumerable dungeons, caverns, and tunnels, with one of five loyal pets by your side. Play as yourself, or in the guise of a new hero: an Orc, Cogger, or Elven warrior. Choose from 50 new pieces of armor and 13 new spells.
- It’s been a generation since you vanquished the evil that plagued the Land of Ehb, and now…a new menace has awakened. In Dungeon Siege II, the sequel to the best-selling RPG from Gas Powered Games, you will be called on to again wield sword and spell to save the world from a growing abomination many years in the making.
- The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands! Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!
- It is believed that at the dawn of time, there was a great war between the Titans and the Gods. During this war which spanned many centuries, humanity was born and stood beside the Gods. At the war's conclusion the Gods were victorious and the Titans were banished to the great darkness. Now the Titans have escaped and spread their evil over the ancient world of Greece (and beyond). You are a hero who arrives in this time of need to fight the Titans and bring peace to the world once more.
- Geneforge 5: Overthrow is an Indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the final chapter of the epic Geneforge Saga. Return to the world of the Shapers one final time. Explore a vast, war-torn world, create and mold your own army of strange, powerful monsters, and choose a side to help lead to final victory.
- MapleStory is a free to play 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG set in Maple World. You defeat monsters and complete quests alone or in a group (of up to 6) to improve your skills and increase your character's stats such as EXP points while acquiring the in-game currency Mesos. In the game, players travel Maple World, defeating monsters and developing their characters skills and abilities as is typical in role-playing games. Players can interact with others in many ways, such as through chatting, trading and playing minigames.
- Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo's evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny.
- Get ready for unlimited adventures. Prepare for tales of sword and sorcery in a world at war. On one side, the mighty empire that controls all known lands. On the other, determined rebels hiding in caverns far underground. Pick up a blade, take on cunning foes, and, when victory is yours, go online and download more free adventures. Or use a powerful editor to make quests of your own!
- Cabal Online takes place in a fictional world known as Nevareth, nearly a thousand years after its devastation by a powerful group of idealistic men, the CABAL. Hoping to turn their world into a utopia, they inadvertently fueled the forces and laws of nature to rebel against them, causing the event known as the Apocalypse. After the destruction, only eight members of the CABAL survived, including their leader, Faust.
- In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city. Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!
Let the blood of the wicked quench your thirst for battle! The evil Krugs destroyed your farm, your family, your friends. Now it's time for revenge. As you battle your way across a vast, breathtaking world, you'll forge a fearsome party to fight the forces of evil. But beware: as your power increases, so does the intensity of combat!
- Spiderweb Software brings you Avadon: The Black Fortress, the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people.
- What is Ultima Online? There are dozens of things we could say, and that others have said over the years. It's an expansive, immersive sandbox world enjoyed by thousands of players all over the world every day. It's an innovative and unmatched experience in the realm of massively multiplayer online role playing games. It's a world in which you can not only fight, craft, create, explore, and triumph...but a world in which you can live. And it's still so much more than that.
- Evoland is a game and a story. The story of action adventure gaming as seen in the Zelda or Final Fantasy series, starting with the early age of action RPGs, when a few pixels were enough to make us dream for hours. New players will discover a bit of video game history and a very fun gameplay, and veterans will also enjoy a host of references to legendary titles scattered along the game.
- Sigil... A place with gates that lead anywhere in existence, provided you have the proper key. It is a neutral ground and a watering hole for races across the multiverse, all under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the enigmatic ruler of the city. It is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, where belief has the power to reshape worlds and change the laws of physics...
- Are you the hero, journeying through epic, monster-filled adventures where the ultimate fate of Neverwinter rests on your shoulders? Are you the builder, creating adventures that challenge paladins, sorcerers, or anyone daring to test your campaign adventure? Are you the Dungeon Master, the omniscient being in your adventure world, guiding your friends through exciting stories, managing their game world and challenging them as they live and die in your campaign world? Neverwinter Nights: your unlimited adventure begins here. Do you answer the call?
- Spiderweb Software returns to its epic creation, to tell a story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds. Avernum: Escape From the Pit is the first chapter in an Indie fantasy role-playing saga, the tale of desperate exiles and their battle for survival and a land to call their own.
- Poised on the brink of destruction and threatened by over whelming chaos, a mysterious energy source is spreading across the world of Ancaria. Leaving mutation and terror in its wake, this living energy has become the razors edge on which all else is balanced. The powers of Light and Shadow are destined to collide in an ill fated battle that could tear apart the fabric of life itself.
- Create the character that YOU want to play! Play as one of three races representing Light, Darkness and the Four Elements. Choose from 15 distinct classes, ranging from monster tamers to axe-wielding battle mages. Tame and train creatures to fight at your side! Tame, raise, and evolve your pets to complement your play style. Teach your pets skills and overbreed them for maximum effectiveness. Collect a pet for every situation! Magical pixies, ferocious orcs, divine angels, and the incredible white dragon can all be yours to command.
- You’ve never seen Might and Magic like this. Explore an all-new universe filled with richly-detailed castles, dark, foreboding dungeons, lush outdoor environments, and much more! Lead a party of four player characters and up to three non-player characters on a quest to save your home, the peaceful land of Chendian, from the bloodthirsty Beldonian Horde. Develop each character’s skills in the talents of either Might or Magic in this installment of Might and Magic.