We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like MapleStory
The games that are in the list below have all been automatically selected by Game Cupid's advanced game matching engine, which has searched for games like MapleStory. This has been done by evaluating all features that are in MapleStory and then looking for other games that contain similar features. All games in this list will contain features such as advanced character building, MMO aspects or a fantasy setting, that help create a game like MapleStory.
MapleStory is a free to play 2D side-scrolling MMORPG set in a fantasy world. Players are tasked with exploring the world, either alone or as part of a group, while fighting against a range of monsters. Players will be able to develop their character's skills and abilities throughout the game as they gain experience and gear. MapleStory offers a diverse range of classes, which later branch of into sub-classes as the player progresses. In MapleStory, players may also participate in a wide range on minigames.
This list may contain a mix of Singleplayer and Multiplayer games like MapleStory. If you wish to get involved and further improve the accuracy of this list, head over to this page.
Forsaken World is a land full of wonder, excitement, and new adventures. Stand strong and unite with your fellow adventurers against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda. Choose between six races and nine classes, each with their own in-depth narrative and history, as you work to drive out the evil that inhabits the land. You will roam through an ever-changing landscape as you discover and immerse yourself in the dark, fantasy world that is Forsaken World.
- Cabal Online takes place in a fictional world known as Nevareth, nearly a thousand years after its devastation by a powerful group of idealistic men, the CABAL. Hoping to turn their world into a utopia, they inadvertently fueled the forces and laws of nature to rebel against them, causing the event known as the Apocalypse. After the destruction, only eight members of the CABAL survived, including their leader, Faust.
- Florensia is a free-to-play role playing game and a fantasy game with islands and the vast ocean. In this free-to-play MMORPG fantasy game, you can choose between 12 character classes and build your own ship by selecting from five different ship types. In the online role playing game Florensia, you can discover the various islands while increasing your land and sea level. Meet the international community in Florensia, post in the forum and be friends with players from the entire Western Global world in Florensia’s anime fantasy game forum with fun and great discussions about the game.
- MU Online, produced by Webzen Inc is a full 3D MMORPG which is one of the leading online games developed in Korea. MU is a highly involved fantasy RPG based on the legendary Continent of MU. MU established a basic frame of various online games and other following games and regarded as a pioneer of 3D MMORPG.
- Are you ready for the FATE-IEST of the FATE games? Welcome to the final chapter in the classic, action RPG series! FATE: The Cursed King has new weapons (of course), more spells (a necessity), unique armor (sweet loots) and AI-controlled allies! Wait, what?! That’s right. This FATE game IS A PARTY. Woo! Party system! In FATE: The Cursed King, disaster threatens your home! Can you break the curse or will the city of Ekbatan be forever doomed?
- The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has a strong desire for self-rule. Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large-scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself.
- Silkroad Online is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online RPG) that puts the player deep into ancient Chinese, Islamic, and European civilizations. The Silk Road, was in short, a major cultural and economic trading gateway. Roads connected between ancient Asia and Europe that have disappeared into the forgotten history of glory and adventure.
- Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo's evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny.
- Forged at the nexus of the elemental planes, Telara is home to enchanted forests, towering volcanoes, shimmering beaches, and blighted swamps. It’s home to vibrant cities and zones alive with Ascended heroes questing, crafting, trading, battling, and building Dimensions. And it’s home to insatiable planar invaders, forces of chaos that have overrun dozens of unique dungeons and raids that are yours to purge and plunder.
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is a fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in the vast world of Telon, an ancient world of magic, intrigue and adventure. Facing the challenges of a war torn world, the diverse people here struggle to rebuild their once great civilizations. A fragile alliance has been struck, and with the lands set upon by invading forces, the races must band together to survive. Telon is in desperate need of heroes. Your journey begins now.
- What is Ultima Online? There are dozens of things we could say, and that others have said over the years. It's an expansive, immersive sandbox world enjoyed by thousands of players all over the world every day. It's an innovative and unmatched experience in the realm of massively multiplayer online role playing games. It's a world in which you can not only fight, craft, create, explore, and triumph...but a world in which you can live. And it's still so much more than that.
- When the Traveler speaks of a test within the Temple of Fate, presented to only the most dedicated of champions, you stand confident that the spoils beyond the portal will be yours. The challenge of FATE - The Traitor Soul is your destiny...will you accept it? Seek fortune and glory within the Chamber of Trials by battling the evil that lurks within. Fight your way through innumerable dungeons, caverns, and tunnels, with one of five loyal pets by your side. Play as yourself, or in the guise of a new hero: an Orc, Cogger, or Elven warrior. Choose from 50 new pieces of armor and 13 new spells.
- Allods Online is a revolutionary massively multiplayer RPG from Gala-Net, the publisher of Flyff and Rappelz, and Mail.Ru Games, the developer of Heroes of Might & Magic V and Rage of Mages. The largest game development project in Russian history at $12 million, Allods features state of the art graphics by top award-winning artists and a cinematic soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Dexter, Fallout 1 & 2, Planescape: Torment). The game is one of the largest and most comprehensive MMORPGs ever created.
- Scarlet Blade takes place on a future version of Earth after humanity was annihilated by alien attackers. Now, however, humanity's last hope arrives in the form of cloned super-soldiers known as the Arkana. Explore an exotic world teeming with diversity, from sun-soaked beaches, to ominous forests, to snow-swept ridges, all dotted with relics of ancient technology.
- It is believed that at the dawn of time, there was a great war between the Titans and the Gods. During this war which spanned many centuries, humanity was born and stood beside the Gods. At the war's conclusion the Gods were victorious and the Titans were banished to the great darkness. Now the Titans have escaped and spread their evil over the ancient world of Greece (and beyond). You are a hero who arrives in this time of need to fight the Titans and bring peace to the world once more.
- Create the character that YOU want to play! Play as one of three races representing Light, Darkness and the Four Elements. Choose from 15 distinct classes, ranging from monster tamers to axe-wielding battle mages. Tame and train creatures to fight at your side! Tame, raise, and evolve your pets to complement your play style. Teach your pets skills and overbreed them for maximum effectiveness. Collect a pet for every situation! Magical pixies, ferocious orcs, divine angels, and the incredible white dragon can all be yours to command.
- In a distant clouded realm stand hundreds of tall castles–the great Kingdom of Opulencia. No real Opulencian ever actually refers to it as a kingdom, though. They far prefer the official title of “Prestige feudal heroism community.” Opulencia’s residents are famous for their love of jewels, precious metals, enchanted furniture, priceless pet clothing and every other sort of treasure imaginable.
- At the end of Gothic the nameless hero destroyed the Avatar of the god Beliar known as the Sleeper. But although his body was gone, the Sleeper wasn't ready to give up and chose an undead dragon as his new form on the world. So in Gothic II the goal was to defeat his four minions, which he left behind in the mine-valley, and the sleeper himself with the power of the Eye of Innos.
- The hero of the Gothic saga has fulfilled his destiny and became King Robar III. Once he recklessly agreed to deliver a strange amulet for a blind lady, and from that moment on, his soul became corrupted. Now all the former hero can think about is power and conquest - but not for long, as a new hero has risen somewhere else...
- In Aion, you are a winged Elyos or Asmodian, sworn enemy races, exploring a world of breathtaking beauty ripped asunder by a celestial war. In this stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, abundant solo adventures, intriguing epic group quests, challenging dungeons, and massive Legion raids hone your battle skills to new heights. Take the fight against the dragonlike Balaur invaders into Balaurea, your common enemy's homeland, to save the shattered world you love.
- What is DragonFable? DragonFable is an animated fantasy RPG that you can play using your web browser. Each week the DragonFable creative team add new original content based on the suggestions of you and your fellow players as we evolve our ongoing storyline. DragonFable is free to play, but if you like what we are doing you can help support the game by upgrading with a powerful Dragon Amulet unlocking exclusive areas and powerful items.