We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Never Alone
You can find below a complete list of games like Never Alone. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Never Alone with specific features or for a specific platform.
- This is the story of crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart. All of them will try to survive the horror of the trenches following their faithful canine companion. In Valiant Hearts, the lives of all these characters are inextricably drawn together over the course of the game. Friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each one as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.
- A young boy named Kurt finds himself stranded on a peculiar planet, and he must find his way home. Finding help from unlikely allies and the curious tools in his backpack, Kurt must use gravity-defying beams to conquer every platform and solve every puzzle on this strange journey. Featuring over 12 hours of action-adventure gameplay and fully-realized co-op, players are poised to experience a beautiful world set to an evocative soundtrack. With twenty-two different locations, dozens of foes and hundreds of secrets, Pid is like your world… only different.
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a widely revamped version of the original Guacamelee!. Enjoy exploring two huge new levels, exploding into 'Intenso' power mode, and laying egg bombs as a chicken. You'll need every bit of power to dispatch a vicious new class of Elite enemies, a host of updated and rebalanced challenges in Normal and Hard modes, and the scheming new boss, El Trio de la Muerte. Carlos Calaca has kidnapped El Presidente's Daughter, and he plans to sacrifice her in order to merge the World of the Living with the World of the Dead.
- SEGA's legendary mascot Sonic The Hedgehog makes his historic multi-platform debut. Sonic is speeding off on his biggest adventure yet. And, there's a new game play twist: With Sonic Heroes, you can control Sonic and two of his buddies simultaneously! Use Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly to conquer massive worlds. Team-based game play marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and each team member's powerful moves, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.
- Galactic hero Serena S has been trolled on Spacebook. This is obviously a cause to embark on an epic quest to punish the troll in question, who just happens to be The Space Prince. Guide Serena through 7 stages of shmup action, jumping, shooting, and yet decidedly more jumping and shooting to her ultimate goal of total testicular annihilation of her foe. Ultionus is a love-letter to the home computer arcade games of the late 80s and early 90s, particularly Halloween Harry, Astro Marine Corps, Duke Nukem 2 and especially Phantis/Game Over II.
- Trick, treat and pick a fight with villianous dental soldiers in Costume Quest 2, the sweet sequel to Double Fine’s hit original, Costume Quest, that turned fans of all ages into candy obsessed crusaders. This inspired RPG adventure includes a range of new features and gameplay improvements to double the amount of mischievous fun. Explore spooky time-traversing landscapes, don adorable new costumes that transform into powerful Hallo-warriors, and collect even Creepier Treat Cards to wield in combat against a legion of hygiene obsessed baddies.
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign.
- Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- After the last battle with Crash Bandicoot, Cortex is thrown down to Crash' island. In a cave he finds a crystal which he finds out holds great powers. Cortex plans to use these powers for an improved Cortex Vortex which will turn everyone on Earth into his mindless slaves. But in order to do that he has to find 25 other crystals to power the Cortex Vortex. He recruits his old enemy, Crash, to find them, but Crash doesn't know about Cortex' evil plans.
- For some time now, Leafmore High School has been the setting for unexplained disappearances. In this survival horror game, you take control of a group of 5 American students. With your friends, you try to unravel the mysterious happenings at this unremarkable-looking school. The night will be long and survival not will not be easy...
- The Cave is a new adventure game from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creator Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions, the award-winning studio behind Psychonauts and Brütal Legend. Assemble your team of three from seven unlikely adventurers, each with their own unique personalities and stories, then descend into the mysterious depths to explore locations including a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear tipped ICBM. The Cave awaits.
- In Andergast, whose inhabitants are considered to be notoriously superstitious, King Efferdan awaits a state visit from high-ranking dignitaries. For centuries the kingdom has been at odds with neighboring Nostria, but now first steps are being undertaken toward a lasting peace. But a plague of crows troubles the king, for the birds are acting with unusual aggressiveness, even attacking humans. Moreover, there are those among the citizens of Andergast who swear that the crows are bringing them dark nightmares.
- A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world. Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
- Play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself. Unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it’s too late. Equipped with the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver, River’s Blaster and other fantastic gadgets, journey through four London time periods and a number of alien locations in search of the answers. Face up to the most fearsome monsters including Silurians, Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence. Outwit and destroy foes, solve puzzles and make the right choices in an epic action-adventure. Save the Future.
- After Mario and Luigi save Princess Peach, the Mushroom Retainers and the Mushroom Kingdom from the evil King Koopa's evil spell, Bowser kidnaps her with the Mushroom Retainers and invades the Mushroom Kingdom again. This time, Mario and Luigi have to travel in many different and dangerous worlds of the kingdom to rescue the princess and the inhabitants from the False Bowsers.
- NEW WORLDS. NEW FRIENDS. NEW POWER UPS. The gang is back! Following the colorful characters and world of the PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 will feature PAC-MAN, Spiral and Cylindria in an all-new storyline as they defend PacWorld from the ghoulish army of Lord Betrayus.
- Meet Ray, he lives in a world where everything is made out of paper and stickers. One day he has an accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain. This gives him awesome powers and he can suddenly change the world around him by folding it, tearing it, pulling stickers off and sticking them elsewhere! And if that weren't enough, Ray can also read peoples minds! Digging into the brains of his fellow citizens, Ray can hear their thoughts and use that to his advantage. Unfortunately, Ray doesn't have much time to get to grips with his new abilities.