We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Silent Hill 4
You can find below a complete list of games like Silent Hill 4: The Room. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Silent Hill 4: The Room with specific features or for a specific platform.
- In Silent Hill 3 the player controls Heather, a simple teenage girl. One fine day she goes shopping, but suddenly finds herself trapped in a strange, terrifying place - the eerie town Silent Hill. She hears footsteps; disgusting, creepy monsters attack her, and she has to defend herself. Exploring Silent Hill - and her own past - Heather must find a way to escape the dreadful town.
- The player is cast in the role of James Sunderland, on first sight a normal person who got confused, as anyone else would, when he received a letter from his wife asking him to come to Silent Hill, their special place. The only problem is that his wife died three years ago, and has kept the secrets surrounding her death. James decides to honor the letter's request, wondering if this is a sick joke or if there is more to this. As James reaches the outskirts of the town, he finds that the road is blocked, and parks at an abandoned restroom.
- WELCOME HOME! While recovering in a military hospital from an injury gained in service, Alex Shepherd is discharged following news that his brother's missing. He returns home to the little lake side town of Shepherds Glen, but all's not as he left it... ...his father's gone, his mother's catatonic, and the town is eerily quiet. His quest for the truth leads to the ominous Silent Hill and some dark secrets. With a plethora of weapons available Alex must battle horrific monsters and deadly puzzles to find his father and unravel the mystery behind his brother's disappearance.
- Silent Hill: 0rigins is a prequel to the Silent Hill series set in the 1970s. You play as trucker Travis Grady, who attempts to take a shortcut through Silent Hill late one night when running behind on his rounds. As in the previous Silent Hill games, you move back and forth between nightmare and real versions of the town, here crawling through mirrors to get between. He must gather items used to solve puzzles and open up new areas. Monsters of various types provide obstacles and, in series tradition, are mostly disturbingly twisted versions of humanity.
- Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III is a single-player game which allows players to take on the climatic role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he scales through the intimidating heights of Mt. Olympus and the dark depths of Hell to seek revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades, and an array of new weapons and magic for this iteration of the trilogy, Kratos must take on mythology’s darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a remake of the original Tomb Raider with a technically more advanced graphics engine. It has the same basic storyline, though some cutscenes and much of the dialogue within have been expanded or modified in other ways. Locations correspond to those of the original version and are accessed in the same order, but have been re-designed with different layouts and mostly completely different puzzles which allow implementation of new moves introduced in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend: swinging on ropes and using a grappling hook at specific points.
- Gabriel Belmont is a member of the Brotherhood of Light, a group of holy knights who serve to protect the innocent from the forces of evil. His wife Marie, recently murdered by the same evil, now lies trapped between the Earth and the Heavens. Her soul along with many others is neither living nor dead. Gabriel finds out that the Lords of Shadow are behind everything, and that they possess an item known as the God Mask that could bring his beloved Marie back from the dead.
- Just like its predecessors, Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror game set in the town and the surroundings of Silent Hill. This entry features a convicted felon called Murphy Pendleton as the protagonist. He has been incarcerated for many years after stealing a police cruiser. After a riot at the Ryall State Corrections Facility where he is locked up, he is transferred with some other inmates to the Wayside Maximum Security Prison. During the transport that brings them near Silent Hill, the road suddenly ends into a void and the driver crashes the bus through barriers, down the hill.
- Harry Mason, an average man, is driving to the town of Silent Hill with his daughter. Upon approaching the town, a cop speeds by on a motorcycle. When Harry gets closer to town, he sees that same motorcycle sprawled in the middle of the road. Harry also spots a woman standing in the road, but due to the dense fog, he can't stop in time, so he swerves to avoid her, crashing into a railing, knocking him unconscious.
- Adventurers, beware - Rayman's universe has exploded into a wacked-out world of cartoon mayhem and mind-blowing battles! When Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, a fanatic army of trigger-happy Hoodlums wreaks total havoc to get their Lord back! Rayman's only chance? Journey the vast reaches of the world to purge the Dark Lum Lord from the manic Globox, scour the lands for unearthly new powers, and do battle with hordes of Hoodlum soldiers, contraptions, and maniacal bosses. This time, it's war!
- BloodRayne is a dhampir, born from the unnatural union of vampire and human. Blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight, Rayne is challenged with her most personal battle yet as she hunts down her siblings. They have banded together and pledged to carry on their father's legacy of creating a new era of vampire supremacy where humans are mere cattle. Rayne's siblings have created 'The Shroud,' a mysterious substance that will render the sun's lethal rays harmless to vampires.
- Ascension is a prequel to the initial God of War. 6 months have elapsed since Kratos stood before the bodies of his wife and child, his hands stained with their blood - duped by Ares into killing the only people he ever loved. Vowing to avenge them, Kratos shattered the blood oath that bound him to Ares. Sentenced to an eternity chained within a prison for the living damned, Kratos battles insanity at the hands of the Furies. He will be tested as he seeks freedom, redemption for his sins, and the clarity to avenge his family.
- Billed as a re-imagining of the original Silent Hill, Shattered Memories once again casts you as Harry Mason searching across the haunted town for his missing daughter Cheryl. New to the series are a depiction of Silent Hill's demonic alter-dimension as a world of ice, and the removal of weapons from the game - when the monsters come out, Harry must literally run for his life.
THEY SAID CENTRAL PARK WAS FOR THE PEOPLE... THEY LIED.
Central Park was not built as a haven for the people of New York, but for something else entirely. Now the truth can no longer be contained.
In one apocalyptic night, Edward Carnby must fight the unimaginable to reveal the earth-shattering secret of Central Park
Intense story: Told in thrilling episodes with action, plot twists and cliff-hangers
Improvise to survive:
Use your imagination to create devastating new weapons
- For some time now, Leafmore High School has been the setting for unexplained disappearances. In this survival horror game, you take control of a group of 5 American students. With your friends, you try to unravel the mysterious happenings at this unremarkable-looking school. The night will be long and survival not will not be easy...
- YOU ARE KRATOS, AND YOU WILL MURDER THE GOD OF WAR. The journey forward is perilous, but one you must complete if you have any hope of saving Athens and finding freedom from your growing madness. Your adventure begins here, with the Hydra, a foul creature that has terrorized the Aegean Sea for centuries. Bring down this beast to gain entry into Athens and move closer to your one calling: the death of Ares.
- Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is an open world survival horror beat 'em up video game. It is a remake of Dead Rising from the ground up for the Wii console. In Chop Till You Drop, the player is sent on missions by fellow survivors. The missions take the player through the main plot and have them rescue the various survivors. Though at times the player is permitted to roam the mall freely without penalty, they are not permitted to do so during a mission. The effect of the missions is to provide a more structured game play experience, a significant change from Dead Rising.
Solid Snake is back in th latest installment of the critically acclaimed series from director, Hideo Kojima. Top-secret weapons technology is being mysteriously transported under cover of an oil tanker to an unknown destination. Armed with an aresnal of new weapons, supplies, and steal manuevers, it's up to Snake to infiltrate the transport and keep this deadly weapon of mass destruction from falling into the wrong hands!
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action-adventure game that brings the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters to life in LEGO Brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," in the humorous and quirky LEGO Video Games style.
- A pall of darkness has fallen over the land of Labrynna. The Sorceress of Shadows, Veran, has captured the Oracle of Ages and is using her power for the ways of evil. But hope is not lost… yet. Link has been summoned to Labrynna by the Triforce, and he’ll need to bend the very fabric of time to save the Oracle. And he must hurry, for time is running out…
- Resident Evil® Revelations returns redefined for PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.
- The Matrix: Path of Neo is the second video game developed by Shiny Entertainment based on the Matrix trilogy. This time you get to play as Neo himself, starting from the day agents came to take him from his office, through the race against the clock with the machines digging towards Zion, to the final battle against Agent Smith.
- Enter a new world of magic, adventure, exploration, and discovery where enormous vistas and exotic characters lead you to places beyond your imagination. Discover twisted corruption and battle the sinister minds behind this chilling plot. Light Eco. Precursor Technology. Power Cells. Dark Eco. What does it all mean?
- This is the story of crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart. All of them will try to survive the horror of the trenches following their faithful canine companion. In Valiant Hearts, the lives of all these characters are inextricably drawn together over the course of the game. Friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each one as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.
- First there was the disaster at the mansion lab. Umbrella Corp. developed the T-Virus, a muta-genic toxin for use in biological weapons. After breaking loose, living things mutated into all sorts of decaying creatures. The case was eventually closed, but Umbrella's experiments were far from over. CAN YOU SURVIVE THE HORROR? Now it's the worst possible nightmare; a new virus runs rampant. All of Raccoon City is infested. Blood-thirsty zombies, hideous mutations now overwhelm the community. When Leon and Claire arrive in town their nightmare is just beginning...You now control their destiny.
- Taking place supposedly a short while after the events in Rayman 3, Globox's body is once again invaded by André the Black Lum while Rayman is asleep, and now they have to search for each other. Meanwhile, the Hoodlums have been ordered to clone the body of Reflux and once again attempt to take over the Glade of Dreams. The following text is a transcription from the game's manual: When Globox, Rayman's devoted partner, mysteriously vanishes, Rayman will search from the top of Clearleaf forest to the bottom of the Heart of the World to rescue his friend from whatever evil has swept him away.