We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Splatter
You can find below a complete list of games like Splatter. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Splatter with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Welcome to the crazy world of Sweezy Gunner! An eye melting, brain bending, mouse squeezing 2D Shoot em up. Are you hungry for action? Do you crave intense mayhem? The objective is simple, find out what killed the human terrafromers and destroy it. Thats what you were brought in to do and its what you do best. Landing on Terrafort is just the beginning.
- A stylish and original Spaghetti Western mulitplayer combat game. Secret Ponchos ambitiously delivers a new style of combat – isometric quick-twitch fighting. It’s fast-paced, tactical and addictively competitive. Watch the bounty on your head increase as you gun down others in both solo and gang fights.
- Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
- A tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous and dark deeds, is seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibetan mountains.
- World War 2 Europe is overrun by legions of the undead. You must find mankind’s salvation deep in the twisted bowels of Berlin by securing the sacred artefacts that unleashed this damnation, every step paid in blood as players work together against impossible odds and descend further into the demon-infested city and the terrifying Führerbunker itself.
- Don´t even dare to hope for state-of the art graphics, a proper balancing, professional voice acting or breathtaking script-writing. This here is 100% pure trash, an adventure / shooter hybrid with gazillions of bad jokes, dozens of pop culture references and a hidden, dense net of subversive, intelligent messages related to post-WWII-politics. Oh yes, you need a basic knowledge of pop culture to enjoy the game, and quite some education on politics to really love it, but who cares?
- Arcade cover shooter inspired by Time Crisis, Metal Slug and 80's action heros! He's got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil. Guns, grenades and an assortment of other tools of destruction are at your disposal, and you'll need every last one of 'em. So what are you waiting for, Major Mayhem? The future of the Free World -- and your love life -- hangs in the balance.
- You carved your soul to shreds in servitude to a dark god, but false promises and betrayal were your only reward. Now you have a score to settle and it will be measured in blood! Experience the madness in one carnage-soaked package! All the gore, all the unholy war! Zombies, gargoyles, hellhounds and blood-
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
- Year 2092. VexTech Corp. contributes to a large sum of the world's advances in neuro, bio, and mechanical augmentations. Administrated by corruption, the companies advances took over a majority of the world's technological affairs, abusing resources to try and thrive and maintain a better life after the war that left a large portion of the northern hemisphere to ruins. The lack of earth's resources led to a revolution against largely owned controlling companies of the world; VexTech was a primal target.