We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like STALKER Call of Pripyat
You can find below a complete list of games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Year 2012. Six years passed since the time of the Second catastrophe to have made the April events of 1986 fade. The game is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone which turned from a destiny-breaker place into a threat to all mankind. The Zone is reluctant to open up its mysteries and needs to be forced to do it. It is a rare hero who can reach the very heart of the Zone onto find out what danger awaits him there. A danger which, compared to marauders and enemy groupings, all monsters and anomalies, will seem a mere preparation to the meeting with something more fatal and threatening.
- Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their hives to feed.
Metro: Last Light is the second in a series of first-person shooters based on the novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky. Set in a post-apocalyptic Moscow, the majority of the story takes place in the network of underground 'metro' tunnels where the remaining humans shelter from the nuclear winter above ground.
- Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own vault. Included is an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters. Every minute is a fight for survival against the terrors of the outside world — radiation, Super Mutants, and hostile mutated creatures. From Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation.
- Nether is a first-person urban survival gaming experience unlike any other. Nether forces players to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as Nethers. To navigate this high-tension environment, players must use skill and craft in order to obtain food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to survive in a desolate and dangerous city.
- Homefront paints a scenario where the United States has lost its status as a world superpower, and is invaded by a unified Korea in the year 2027. The player controls Robert Jacobs, a former military pilot, who is conscripted by the Korean army and released by a local resistance cell. Now on the run, Jacobs has no choice but to assist the resistance as they attempt to link up with remnants of the US Army outside San Francisco. Homefront was written by John Milius, the screenwriter behind Red Dawn and Apocalypse Now.
- They thought they had escaped Banoi, but can't wake up from this nightmare. Thrown back into the midst of the Zombie outbreak, the fight for survival continues! Dead Island Riptide takes players to the island of Palanai on the Banoi archipelago, infested with bloodthirsty Zombies and only a few remaining Survivors still fighting for their lives. Introducing new terrifying enemies, deadly weapons, a new playable character and much more, Dead Island Riptide will draw players back into a world that has grown corrupt - with the last rays of hope vanishing in rising tides.
- RAGE is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as raider gangs, mutants, and the Authority – an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular.
- In the not-too-distant future, governments have dissolved and powerful mega-corporations wage covert wars for territory and the control of information. As a freelance mercenary, you will conduct sabotage, assassinations, espionage and ambushes on their behalf to line your pockets and pay for top-of-the-line weapons and cybernetic limbs. Will you side with the corporations, the private military, or perhaps with the radical anarchist youth hacker gang in an attempt to bring down the entire corrupt system?
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive?
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
- Killzone 2 is the third game in the Killzone franchise and continues the story two years after the events of the first two games. The game takes place on Helghan, the home-world of the Helghast who assaulted the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance's colony on Vekta. The ISA retaliates on the Helghan's own ground with the aim to secure the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sergeant Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion.
- At the end of Gothic the nameless hero destroyed the Avatar of the god Beliar known as the Sleeper. But although his body was gone, the Sleeper wasn't ready to give up and chose an undead dragon as his new form on the world. So in Gothic II the goal was to defeat his four minions, which he left behind in the mine-valley, and the sleeper himself with the power of the Eye of Innos.
- With its extensive Tour of Duty campaign, a near-limitless number of skirmish modes, updates and new content for Counter-Strike's award-winning multiplayer game play, plus over 12 bonus single player missions, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is a tremendous offering of single and multiplayer content.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is a stand-alone game to the original game of 2007. This game takes player back to the anomalies ridden territory surrounding the dormant Chernobyl nuclear powerplant called the Zone. The story of Clear Sky is set one year prior to the events unfold in the original game. Assuming control of the stalker named Skar the player finds himself subjected to lethal dosage of nuclear emission and surviving. The game begins its narrative by challenging player to uncover the truth behind his condition and find the true source of those emissions.
- Survarium is an online massive multiplayer shooter with first-person view. The events take place in the near future in the aftermath of an ecological catastrophe, in a world where only one man out of a hundred survived, in a world where anarchy and chaos reign, where every step can kill you, where every hour you have to prove your right to live!
One year after, a worldwide cataclysmic event that wiped most of the human race, a man struggles for survival in a desolate city as he tries to reunite with his long lost wife and daughter. In this post-apocalyptical tale, there are no supernatural threats, just an everyman who faces a decaying and hazardous world and humanity’s darkest inclinations. Will you hang on to your humanity and help strangers or are you ready to sacrifice others in order to survive?
- Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas. It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead…and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
- Welcome to the world of DayZ, hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few that have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population now infected with the disease. Go solo, team up with friends or take on the world, as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
- The hero of the Gothic saga has fulfilled his destiny and became King Robar III. Once he recklessly agreed to deliver a strange amulet for a blind lady, and from that moment on, his soul became corrupted. Now all the former hero can think about is power and conquest - but not for long, as a new hero has risen somewhere else...
- Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed...
Tall, dark, and passive-aggressive, a Stranger is lured out of routine bounty hunting by the prospect of a one time, bounty-to-end-all bounties moolah maker. He’s got a short but pricey personal shopping list and he’s finally found a way to check it off.
With his moolah on his mind, our Stranger travels from town to town facing off with mentally challenged Outlaws, violently ignorant Clakkerz, and paranoid, relic-hiding native Grubbs. Welcome to the Mongo River Valley, the irony mining capital of the continent.
- An intense first person action game for the PC, Call of Duty allows players to experience the cinematic intensity of World War II's epic battles, including D-Day, the Russian Charge at Stalingrad and the Battle for Berlin, through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
- Blacklight: Retribution is the sequel to Blacklight: Tango Down. Like its predecessor, it is a first-person shooter focused solely on online multiplayer, but this time, it's available under a free-to-play business model. It is set in the same futuristic universe as the first game. Players can compete in various game modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, Kill Confirmed etc. in private or public online matches.