We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Survival: Postapocalypse Now
You can find below a complete list of games like Survival: Postapocalypse Now. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Survival: Postapocalypse Now with specific features or for a specific platform.
You're a castaway stranded in the middle of nowhere. The storm is gone, the worst certainly not. Look for food and resources, craft gear, make a shelter. These are the basics, you will need much more to stay alive on this cut-off-the-world, yet not desert island. Build and burn, sail and explore, stay out of reach!
- Whether you are a seasoned hunter, a weathered explorer, a shrewd trader or a natural born fighter, there is a place for you in the massive connected universe that makes up Oort Online. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down epic Titans on another. Explore caverns on your own or raid temples with your guild. Mine, trade or fight Protectors for resources and search for elusive Oort Stones. Build a shop and trade your treasures, or create a Portal and expand your reach in the universe of Oort Online.
- The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
- The horrors of WWIII are imminent. There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past. But his dream lies broken now. His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Early Access: the Survival, Creative and Multiplayer
modes can already be played but the story mode will only come in the final
In Alchemist's Awakening, you are a young alchemist who is still discovering
how much power he has.
There are *9 primary elements*, which can be mixed together and recombined
into blocks of different shapes, or *used as attacks* against enemies.
-------- EXPLORE -------------------------------------------------------------
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you.
- Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game. After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
- n the rush to invent, conquer, and create, the ultimate consequences are sometimes forgotten. Earth lies in ruin. Our ever advancing Aether technology opened a rift to another time, unleashing an ancient beast upon the galaxy. Known as the Destroyer, this massive creature travels from world to world devouring the Aether in planet cores only to leave a dead shell in its wake.
- Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural work and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; and perform landscaping and underground mining.
- Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting. Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.
- Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback.
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.