We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Sweezy Gunner
You can find below a complete list of games like Sweezy Gunner. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Sweezy Gunner with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Year 2092. VexTech Corp. contributes to a large sum of the world's advances in neuro, bio, and mechanical augmentations. Administrated by corruption, the companies advances took over a majority of the world's technological affairs, abusing resources to try and thrive and maintain a better life after the war that left a large portion of the northern hemisphere to ruins. The lack of earth's resources led to a revolution against largely owned controlling companies of the world; VexTech was a primal target.
- Spaceforce Homeworld, missile hell of epic proportions, with PowerUps and Reinforcement Calls will bring back the nostalgia of classic retro arcade shooter games. For hundreds of years humans have searched for an answer to the eternal question: Are we alone in the universe? Get armed, kill the enemy.
- Play Droid Assault and experience running blaster battles with hordes of rampaging killer robots! Discover a unique tactical arcade shooter, with the fun addictive gameplay of 8-bit classics. You'll need your wits and the help of your acquired droid squad to stay alive in this fast-paced retro actionfest.
- Arcade cover shooter inspired by Time Crisis, Metal Slug and 80's action heros! He's got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil. Guns, grenades and an assortment of other tools of destruction are at your disposal, and you'll need every last one of 'em. So what are you waiting for, Major Mayhem? The future of the Free World -- and your love life -- hangs in the balance.
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up focusing on exciting action and deliberate shooting. Bullet hell aspects are balanced to be exciting but not overwhelming.
Set in the year 2032, Xenoraid depicts the first ever space war. Earth is under attack by a small alien raiding fleet, and starfighters are improvised by arming existing spacecrafts with machineguns, autocannons, missiles and experimental weapons.
*A Legend of Luca* is a *VR Rogue-Like* Game where the player explores
dungeons of many *linked rooms* to defeat bosses and *gain their weapons*.
-------- THE STORY -----------------------------------------------------------
“Luca... Luca, awaken.”
"It is I, *Diana*, daughter of Jupiter, from the sacred grove of Nemorensis,
goddess of the hunt and keeper of the moon. Hear my words.”
“*Sixty* years ago I created the *Weapons of Virtue* and gave them to
mortals as a gift for prosperity. But now they have been stolen and corrupted
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
- Splatter is a top-down-shooter with a film-noir-singleplayer-campaign, challenging fights against all kinds of monsters, gory splatter effects and destructible level environments. Meet real cool characters with quests, engage boss fights and upgrade your weapons. You also get stylish cutscenes, actions sequences, secret collectibles and an arcade survival modus with worldwide leaderboards to compete with your friends.
- Dark Void is a new sci-fi action-adventure game that combines an adrenaline-fuelled blend of aerial and on-foot combat set in a parallel universe called "The Void." Players will take on the role of Will; a pilot dropped into incredible circumstances. While on a routine air cargo flight his plane crashes in the Bermuda triangle leading him to be trapped in the Void. This unlikely hero soon finds himself swept into a desperate struggle for survival at the head of a group called The Survivors.
You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Re-Mission is a "serious" game developed for teens with cancer. It’s an "Inner Space" meets "modern gaming" flying shooter 3rd-person perspective action game. The player is in control of Roxxy, a sexy female nanobot, on various missions throughout a variety of body systems. She is guided by the virtual "outdated" bot Smitty with whom the interaction provides for a lot of hilarious moments. While advancing through the levels, players learn in this simulated game environment the basics of how cancer is affecting human bodies, various treatments used and their side effects, in a proactive way.
- A PC game with a stunning 3200x800 pixels for ultra widescreen shooting! Create the longest series of chained explosions ever seen on this massive screen! Completely fill your gigantic ultra charge shot gauge to unleash a massive explosion 2000 pixels wide! It blows away all standards and crushes the competition! Introducing Super Chain Crusher Horizon!