We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Uncharted 3
You can find below a complete list of games like Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception with specific features or for a specific platform.
- A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
- The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the US.
- Description Resistance 3 is a first-person shooter set in the alternative version of 1950's. Earth is being scourged by Chimera species, originally evolved from virus stricken humans. Despite actions taken by The Sentinels organization in previous installments, almost nothing has changed. Four years later humanity still struggles to survive, but resistance is too weak.
- Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- You are Sam Fisher, a deadly stealth operative waging a one-man war against an Indonesian terrorist network. The world balance is in your hands, as cyber terrorism and international tensions are about to explode into WWIII. This conspiracy-filled story will test your wits and your nerves, by throwing you into the world of international espionage. Infiltrate terrorists' positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace!
- The BEAST is coming. A being of pure power and destruction is annihilating the East Coast. To stop this menace, Cole must find the key to unlocking his undiscovered powers hidden deep within New Marais. Standing in the way is a power-hungry dictator that will stop at nothing to rid him from the city. Gain enough power to defeat The Beast or witness the destruction of the world. Save the world or destroy it.
Gears of War 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360. Originally due for release in April 2011, the game was delayed and eventually released on September 20, 2011. Gears of War 3 made over one million pre-orders making it one of the most anticipated games of 2011. It is the third installment of the Gears of War series. The story was written by science fiction author Karen Traviss.
- Resident Evil® Revelations returns redefined for PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.
- A massive explosion rips through six square blocks of Empire City, leveling everything and everyone in its path. At the center of the blast crater a lone man has survived the event and has been changed forever. From the creators of the award-winning Sly Cooper series, Sucker Punch brings you inFamous, the first open-world action-adventure title exclusively for the PlayStation 3 system.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action-adventure game that brings the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters to life in LEGO Brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," in the humorous and quirky LEGO Video Games style.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a remake of the original Tomb Raider with a technically more advanced graphics engine. It has the same basic storyline, though some cutscenes and much of the dialogue within have been expanded or modified in other ways. Locations correspond to those of the original version and are accessed in the same order, but have been re-designed with different layouts and mostly completely different puzzles which allow implementation of new moves introduced in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend: swinging on ropes and using a grappling hook at specific points.
- Gears of War is a tactical third-person shooter where the player controls Marcus Fenix, a member of Delta Squad, to save the human inhabitants of the fictional planet Sera from an enemy known as The Locust Horde. The story, played over 5 acts with 30 chapters in total, has the humans reunite their strength after fighting over cheap energy in the Pendulum Wars for many years, to face this new alien threat.
- When the Russians closed their borders, we feared they were developing a weapon of unparalleled power. The truth was far worse... Without warning, the Chimera attacked from the east, and in just 2 months, Europe fell. And as the Chimera hunted down the remaining survivors, the last resistance fighters rose from the ruins of Great Britain ...
- Fight as a member of U.S. forces and British spec ops in global hotspots to eliminate a well-armed, ruthless force of international separatists. Take the fight online where persistent stats unlock dozens of customizable weapons and abilities like calling in attack helicopters and fighter jets to dominate your opponents.
- Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III is a single-player game which allows players to take on the climatic role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he scales through the intimidating heights of Mt. Olympus and the dark depths of Hell to seek revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades, and an array of new weapons and magic for this iteration of the trilogy, Kratos must take on mythology’s darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
- In the sequel to Halo, Spartan-117, better known as the Master Chief, has returned to Earth, where he is promptly needed: despite all precautions taken, the Covenant have discovered the location of humanity's homeworld and are launching their attack. For some reason, however, their fleet is much smaller than expected. To solve this mystery, the Chief must return to the stars, learning more about the mysterious Halo rings and their constructors.
- The third installment in the Halo franchise, the game concludes the story arc begun in 2001's Halo: Combat Evolved and continued in 2004's Halo 2. Halo 3 's story centers on the interstellar war between twenty-sixth century humanity and a collection of alien races known as the Covenant. The player assumes the role of the Master Chief, a cybernetically enhanced supersoldier, as he battles the Covenant.
- Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Experience the most striking moments of Jodie's life as your actions and decisions determine her fate. As she traverses the globe, Jodie will face incredible challenges against a backdrop of emotionally-charged events never before seen in a video game
- Thief and raccoon Sly Cooper returns in a new cel-shaded platforming adventure wherein he forms a band of thieves with Bentley the turtle and Murray the purple, hippo-like creature, which each have their own role within the game. Sly is the fastest, most agile member of the band of thieves and still is the character you play with the most. But certain missions require the special abilities of Bentley, who is smart and can drop bombs, as well shoot enemies from a distance. Other missions require the muscles of Murray, who can lift nearly everything, including enemies.
- Banjo-Kazooie's fairy tale back story is reminiscent of Snow White's. A gnarled, ugly witch named Gruntilda asks her magical cauldron who is the fairest of them all. Of course, the pot's answer doesn't please the hag: he singles out Banjo's sister, Tooty. When Tooty turns up missing, Banjo and his birdie buddy Kazooie set out to find her.
- Move aside, Sonic - there's a new, shadier Hedgehog in town. Who is Shadow the Hedgehog? It's up to you to find out. Tormented by a dark past and struggling to discover his true identity, Shadow is caught up in a complex battle between aliens, the G.U.N. army, and Dr Eggman. Playing as Shadow, your actions will affect the outcome of these events. A branching structure means that the decisions you make during the game allow for a multitude of different endings, making the game extremely replayable, while the use of weapons and vehicles bring a fresh new slant to the Hedgehog-based gameplay.
- Ratchet: Deadlocked takes the series in a fresh new direction, with an action-focused adventure that introduces us to a very different look for the Lombax hero. This time, Ratchet and his faithful robot companion Clank are forced to compete in underground reality battle show DreadZone. 'More' is definitely the keyword here, with more vehicles to commandeer, more enemies to annihilate, and many more customisable weapon modifications. A new-look Ratchet complements a change in pace for the series, with explosive, squad-based combat across
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues is a comedic action/adventure game that combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema’s most beloved adventure heroes. With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films – including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones’ escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
- When Mario arrives on tropical Isle Delfino, the once-pristine island is polluted with graffiti. Even worse, he's being blamed for the mess! Now instead of enjoying a relaxing vacation, Mario has to clean up the place and track down the real culprit. Come watch me, TheDiglettDeity, track down the villain in my first Lets Play series, Super Mario Sunshine!
Much more than an expansion, Halo 3: ODST allows players to explore dangerous new ground, search the dark, abandoned streets of New Mombasa for clues, and fight back against the Covenant invasion from multiple perspectives. Dropping in as "the rookie," a new member of an elite squad of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers sent into New Mombasa on a classified recon mission, you'll be armed with specialized weaponry and upgraded technology, including silenced weapons and a VISR enhanced vision mode
- Killzone 2 is the third game in the Killzone franchise and continues the story two years after the events of the first two games. The game takes place on Helghan, the home-world of the Helghast who assaulted the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance's colony on Vekta. The ISA retaliates on the Helghan's own ground with the aim to secure the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sergeant Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion.
- Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own. When their latest space piracy venture heads south, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato narrowly survive a crash landing on the abandoned paradise planet of Stygia, now stranded they find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. Gray and Ishi survive on two objectives; get off the planet alive and exact revenge on the man who sent them there.