We can see you are using an ad blocker so this is going to be a little awkward. Playne relies on ad revenue to pay for the bills and the sandwiches. So pretty please, with a cherry on top, can you add us to your whitelist? This allows us to keep developing our discovery platform and to keep providing you with great content.
Innovative self-funded start-ups like us get hit hard by ad blockers. So do us a solid and add us to your whitelist!
38 Games Like Uncharted: Golden Abyss
You can find below a complete list of games like Uncharted: Golden Abyss. You can use the filter controls on this page to see similar games of Uncharted: Golden Abyss with specific features or for a specific platform.
- Join fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a spectacular search for the lost "Atlantis of the Sands". A journey that will take him from the mean streets of London to the mysterious deserts of the Middle East. Pursued by ruthless new enemies and confronted by extraordinary danger, this will be his most perilous adventure yet...
- A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action-adventure game that brings the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters to life in LEGO Brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," in the humorous and quirky LEGO Video Games style.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a remake of the original Tomb Raider with a technically more advanced graphics engine. It has the same basic storyline, though some cutscenes and much of the dialogue within have been expanded or modified in other ways. Locations correspond to those of the original version and are accessed in the same order, but have been re-designed with different layouts and mostly completely different puzzles which allow implementation of new moves introduced in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend: swinging on ropes and using a grappling hook at specific points.
- Thief and raccoon Sly Cooper returns in a new cel-shaded platforming adventure wherein he forms a band of thieves with Bentley the turtle and Murray the purple, hippo-like creature, which each have their own role within the game. Sly is the fastest, most agile member of the band of thieves and still is the character you play with the most. But certain missions require the special abilities of Bentley, who is smart and can drop bombs, as well shoot enemies from a distance. Other missions require the muscles of Murray, who can lift nearly everything, including enemies.
- There's a New Thief In Town! Spotlights, alarms and infrared lasers. Rooftop chases, narrow escapes and dodging security guards. Sly Cooper, the notorious international thief, is out to reclaim what is rightfully his. Prepare to infiltrate the most secure places in the world. He's one cunning, devious, thievius raccoonus!
- Banjo-Kazooie's fairy tale back story is reminiscent of Snow White's. A gnarled, ugly witch named Gruntilda asks her magical cauldron who is the fairest of them all. Of course, the pot's answer doesn't please the hag: he singles out Banjo's sister, Tooty. When Tooty turns up missing, Banjo and his birdie buddy Kazooie set out to find her.
- Retro City Rampage is an open-world game inspired by the Grand Theft Auto series that combines driving with fighting and shooting in a retro 8-bit style. Originally started as a homebrew NES demake of Grand Theft Auto III, it was eventually developed into a full game. The game is set in eighties and the protagonist is a mullet-styled gangster who wreaks havoc in Theftropolis city. It draws many elements from the series it was inspired by, such as the ability to hijack any car, fight on foot with melee and ranged weapons, and shake off the law when too many crimes are committed.
- Silent Hill Book of Memories is a ‘dungeon crawler’ style survival horror game with RPG elements, set in the Silent Hill universe, using the PS Vita’s unique touch controls. Each night your personalised character enters a nightmare world, made up of a series of corridors and rooms, filled with monsters - some familiar, some new - special items, missions and traps. SHBOM offers multiplayer co-op play, where up to 4 players can join in.
- Silent Hill: 0rigins is a prequel to the Silent Hill series set in the 1970s. You play as trucker Travis Grady, who attempts to take a shortcut through Silent Hill late one night when running behind on his rounds. As in the previous Silent Hill games, you move back and forth between nightmare and real versions of the town, here crawling through mirrors to get between. He must gather items used to solve puzzles and open up new areas. Monsters of various types provide obstacles and, in series tradition, are mostly disturbingly twisted versions of humanity.
When life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his GUN. From award-winning developer, Neversoft, and accomplished screenwriter, Randall Jahnson (The Mask of Zorro, The Doors), GUN follows Colton on his quest for discovery as he seeks to exact vengeful justice on those who have wronged him.
- You are Sam Fisher, a deadly stealth operative waging a one-man war against an Indonesian terrorist network. The world balance is in your hands, as cyber terrorism and international tensions are about to explode into WWIII. This conspiracy-filled story will test your wits and your nerves, by throwing you into the world of international espionage. Infiltrate terrorists' positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace!
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues is a comedic action/adventure game that combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema’s most beloved adventure heroes. With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films – including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones’ escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
- Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction brings back our heroes in a brand new series for PLAYSTATION3. The loveable pair have travelled across troubled galaxies on a mission to save the Universe, fighting for justice where ever it is needed. From blasting up baddies with a wide arsenal of wacky weapons, to bopping enemies with Ratchet's oversized wrench, the emphasis is always on action with a humorous twist. So get ready for exaggerated guns, over-the-top battles and zany bosses.
- On a bright, sunny day in Mushroom Kingdom, Mario goes to visit the princess, but finds her castle eerily empty. Leaping through pictures hanging from the walls, he enters 15 magical worlds in a quest to collect the 120 Power Stars pilfered by evil Bowser and save the day. The game's vast worlds teem with daunting obstacle courses, hidden items, puzzles and more than 30 types of enemies. Take advantage of Mario's large selection of moves, including running, jumping, swimming, stomping, and punching, and even performing a backward somersault!
- WELCOME HOME! While recovering in a military hospital from an injury gained in service, Alex Shepherd is discharged following news that his brother's missing. He returns home to the little lake side town of Shepherds Glen, but all's not as he left it... ...his father's gone, his mother's catatonic, and the town is eerily quiet. His quest for the truth leads to the ominous Silent Hill and some dark secrets. With a plethora of weapons available Alex must battle horrific monsters and deadly puzzles to find his father and unravel the mystery behind his brother's disappearance.
- The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the US.
- When Mario arrives on tropical Isle Delfino, the once-pristine island is polluted with graffiti. Even worse, he's being blamed for the mess! Now instead of enjoying a relaxing vacation, Mario has to clean up the place and track down the real culprit. Come watch me, TheDiglettDeity, track down the villain in my first Lets Play series, Super Mario Sunshine!
- Resident Evil® Revelations returns redefined for PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.
THEY SAID CENTRAL PARK WAS FOR THE PEOPLE... THEY LIED.
Central Park was not built as a haven for the people of New York, but for something else entirely. Now the truth can no longer be contained.
In one apocalyptic night, Edward Carnby must fight the unimaginable to reveal the earth-shattering secret of Central Park
Intense story: Told in thrilling episodes with action, plot twists and cliff-hangers
Improvise to survive:
Use your imagination to create devastating new weapons
- Into the unknown, ride forth Tales speak of a distant place where creatures the size of mountains roam free. Bound to the land, these beasts hold the key to a mystical power - a power capable of bringing the departed back from the other side. From the creators of ICO comes an adventure like no other. Spurred by love, yet armed only with sword and bow, one man faces an extraordinary challenge - a solitary quest: to find and slay opponents so immense they seem to possess no weakness. But in this desolate, beautiful land, very little is ever as it seems.
- Description Resistance 3 is a first-person shooter set in the alternative version of 1950's. Earth is being scourged by Chimera species, originally evolved from virus stricken humans. Despite actions taken by The Sentinels organization in previous installments, almost nothing has changed. Four years later humanity still struggles to survive, but resistance is too weak.
- Killzone: Mercenary gives a new perspective on the Killzone Universe. This time you’re not an Army grunt who follows orders - you’re freelancer, a gun for hire, a soldier of fortune. These guys don’t play by the rules or fight for any flag. They’re in it for the money. The client might give the objective, but they’re not going to be telling you how to do your job. You get to pick your own gear and tactics; as long as you get the results.
- Ascension is a prequel to the initial God of War. 6 months have elapsed since Kratos stood before the bodies of his wife and child, his hands stained with their blood - duped by Ares into killing the only people he ever loved. Vowing to avenge them, Kratos shattered the blood oath that bound him to Ares. Sentenced to an eternity chained within a prison for the living damned, Kratos battles insanity at the hands of the Furies. He will be tested as he seeks freedom, redemption for his sins, and the clarity to avenge his family.
- The original 2-D classic Mega Man returns in the all new Mega Man 10! Mega Man 10 continues to bring the series back to its old-school roots, with retro platforming action and classic 8-bit graphics and sound. Rediscover Mega Man with new, classically-inspired boss characters, each with unique weapons and vulnerabilities.
- Sly and all of his buddies are back to their old tricks on new platforms. All the humor and adventure is back, and this time the friends are traveling through time, trying to save Sly's ancestors. The classic Sly Cooper game play is back, with sneaking, brawling, several playable characters all with different abilities, and mini-games galore.
- One year has passed since Jak and Daxter saved Haven City from Kor and the attacking Metal Heads, yet Haven City is still immersed in deadly chaos as three groups fight for control of the streets. The people of Haven City have grown to distrust Jak's dark powers, and as rumors boil of Jak's ties with Krew and Kor, the city blames Jak for its current woeful circumstances. When the palace is destroyed by a surprise Metal Head attack, even Ashelin cannot protect Jak as the High Council's power broker, Count Veger, forces Jak into banishment to the desolate Wasteland.
- In Silent Hill 3 the player controls Heather, a simple teenage girl. One fine day she goes shopping, but suddenly finds herself trapped in a strange, terrifying place - the eerie town Silent Hill. She hears footsteps; disgusting, creepy monsters attack her, and she has to defend herself. Exploring Silent Hill - and her own past - Heather must find a way to escape the dreadful town.
- Harry Mason, an average man, is driving to the town of Silent Hill with his daughter. Upon approaching the town, a cop speeds by on a motorcycle. When Harry gets closer to town, he sees that same motorcycle sprawled in the middle of the road. Harry also spots a woman standing in the road, but due to the dense fog, he can't stop in time, so he swerves to avoid her, crashing into a railing, knocking him unconscious.